A joint meeting between members of the EU COST Action FA1301 ‘CephsInAction’ and the wider CIAC community will take place at the Heraklion Aquarium Crete, March 28th-31st 2017.
The CephsInAction team have kindly offered to take care of registration and abstract submission through their website at cephsinaction.org. You’ll need to register as a user on their site and then just follow the instructions.
The important deadlines are:
Abstract Submission: 31st January 2017
Regular Registration: 15th February (€ 280 / € 160 student)
Late Registration: 10th March (€ 350 / € 200 student)
Note: onsite registration (€ 400 / € 250 student) will be possible during the week of the conference for those who make a last minute decision to attend!
The suggested themes for abstracts are:
– Evolution, Radiation and Adaptation (this may also include contributions from palaeontology/paleobiology)
– Physiology and Adaptation
– Genome, Transcriptome and Functional Genomics
– Reproductive Biology
– Neuroscience: from cells to organisms
– Cognition and Behaviour
– Animal welfare: from the bench to the production and fishery
– Fisheries – Conservation of cephalopods as resource for biosphere and human beings
– Policies and Strategies: impact of regulations and policies on cephalopod research and resources
– Current and future challenges for cephalopod science
– Other Contributions